● Learn how to recognise anxiety so that you can determine what behaviours need attention.
● Learn effective, simple and easy to use strategies to help your child find their calm so that you can enjoy a happier household.
● Teach your child self-regulation skills so that they can cope with stressors and build a resilient approach to life.
● Go through the course at your own pace, with each module designed for the busy parent in mind.
● Sit alongside your child and watch videos together so that you shift the focus to a "family approach" to managing stress, worry and anxiety. This normalises worry and will motivate your child to engage with the skills training.
● Educators can show videos to the whole class, and integrate the course into existing curriculum.